July Soul Reading, Part Five: Moving from Inspiration to Achievement
Moving From Inspiration to Achievement
The Magician Reversed
July Soul Reading: Part Five of Five
Turn your compass to your True North. Stop. Pause. Breathe. You are on the precipice of making something magnificent happen in your life. Can you feel it? Take a moment to ground and get your feet under you this week. You know what makes your fire burn bright now look at your skills and talents. Which ones support your goals? Make a plan to nurture these abilities moving forward. Grow them. Share them. Bring them into your current reality.
If you want to push forward in this newly discovered direction, planning is needed. Without planning, the energy will dissipate before anything productive comes of it. Before starting, work on some of the details that will help you get to your end goal.
- If you want to switch to a different job, but feel like you don’t have the qualifications, research what you DO need. Then make a list of how you would get those requirements.
- List your talents or skills and determine where they would be best put to work in your daily life. Are there skills you don’t use anymore, but would like to? Find a place or situation that you can put those talents to use.
- Post your bucket list on the fridge. Apply a timeline to some of the items and then start planning so you can meet that timeline. Include your friends to help keep you focused.
- Take a moment to tune in and see if your soul fires are burning more than they were at the beginning of the month. Did you do your bucket list activity? If so, how did it make you feel? If not, can you fit it in next month or choose another activity that is more easily completed.
- Find a class or a book that can enhance your skills and talents. The more you learn about something, the easier it is to expand on it.
If you enjoy this beautiful deck as much as I do and want to use it for yourself, click here to buy it on Amazon.
Check back with Jessica's Notebook, or follow Jessica on social media for August's Soul Reading: Understanding Life's Delays
Ceccoli Tarot by Nicoletta Ceccoli and Lo Scarabeo © 2014 Llewellyn Worldwide, Ltd. 2143 Wooddale Drive, Woodbury, MN 55125. All rights reserved, used by permission.